I'll proof your audio for $30 PFH (per finished hour), comparing it to the manuscript and providing a log with the following details:
- misreads (anything omitted, added, or spoken out of order)
- distracting sound artifacts, gasps, or timing problems (pauses too long or too short)
- the original sentence and its location in the text (page and line number) and audio file (timestamp)
- optional: If you use Adobe Audition, I can add markers to the audio where I logged errors.
I'd be glad to edit your audio for $35 PFH (per finished hour), which includes:
- tightening/lengthening gaps or pauses
- cleaning up unwanted sound artifacts (clicks, pops, hisses, and so on)
- removing some or all breaths or taming breaths so they are not distracting
I'll proof and edit for $60 PFH.
Publishers worked for:
Number of Audiobooks Produced: