Vincent is an actor, narrator and creative services consultant based in Brooklyn, NYC. He started narrating printed books for his family, then NYC's Andrew Heiskell Library, including performing Stephen King short stories for patrons, and then began narrating/producing audiobooks for Penguin Random House, Headline Books, DM Studios, Let Family Know and many authors directly.
- 25+ years as a voiceover actor.
- StudioBricks recording booth; Source Connect; Adobe Audition; High Speed Internet
- Highly skilled in proofing, editing and mastering audio to meet audiobook industry standards.
- Active member of A Voiceover Journey's Elite Academy.
- Uses broadcast quality home studio for multiple voiceover genres: audiobooks commercials, eLearning, YouTube/explainer videos, characters for animation, live action film dubbing, meditation and sleep stories.
- One of his children's audiobooks was selected by the US Library of Congress for inclusion.
- Radio DJ and producer for 25+ years in the NYC satellite radio market, and makes classical music, filmscore and videogame music approachable and relevant to wide and diverse audiences.
- Extensive experience working as a consultant in the financial services industry assessing, delivering and managing technology risk & resilience solutions (cyber security, business continuity, compliance, supplier chain risk) as well as teaching and facilitating workshops that focus on DEI, corporate culture and the career journey.
- Narration style is engaging, friendly, inclusive and entertaining, and is suitable for a wide range of topics in non-fiction and fiction, adult, young adult and children's genres, using many authentic American and non-American accents and characterizations to make audiobook soundscapes come alive to audiences.
- He's a lifelong student; loves jogging, hiking, kayaking, learning restoration techniques for old houses (he lives in one), cooking, taste-testing hot sauces and making the best homemade limoncello you need to try.
Payment structures (depending on project details):
Number of Audiobooks Produced:
Languages Spoken :
English Accents :